Saturday, January 25, 2020
4900 Tchoupitoulas Street
Fee: $60-$70sliding scale.
Pre-registration is required.
To register, contact: email@example.com or (504) 897-9339.
What are essential oils anyway? Begin to understand and make sense of the world of aromatherapy. Learn how to use essential oils for physical, emotional and mental well-being, and how to apply and use oils safely and for maximum benefit.
This mini workshop is geared to beginners and bodyworkers/healers who are interested in exploring the benefits and many uses of essential oils but don’t know where to start.
- What are essential oils?
- How to use essential oils safely?
- How to use essential oil to support physical and mental health, and open you energetically?
- Why is there so much confusion around essential oils?
- How do I know what oils are good?
- How can I use oils to enhance health and wellness? Ideas for self treatment and working with others.
About the Instructor
Robert Volinsky has been a body-mind therapist, Reiki/energetic healer and meditator since 1996. He has been a student of the Clairvision School for over 13 years and is an IST Practitioner practicing in Manhattan. He brings his passion of exploring limits, and his curiosity about the mind and consciousness to his work and teaching. He is excited by the possibility of inspiring others to be more, to transform, and by helping others to know themselves more honestly and deeply.
More info about Robert at www.restorativetherapies.com