2019 Trips to Northern India with Mindful India Trips
Explore Holistic Techniques for Patient Care and Personal Well-Being
Mindful India Trips is a Louisiana-based travel community coordinating travel experiences to the Himalayas of Northern India. Since 2002, our team has hosted over 60 travel experiences to this region. Each year, Mindful India Trips leads six group trips, each with a special focus.
Three trips still have openings, we hope you will join us!
If one group fills up, consider joining another trip!
Tibetan Buddhist Perspectives on Living and Dying
September 21, 2019 – October 5, 2019
Designed for Hospice Professionals / Open to healthcare professionals
Offered by the Louisiana-Mississippi Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (LMHPCO)
Mindful Nursing: Service Trip to India
October 12, 2019 – October 25, 2019
Designed for Nurses / Open to other healthcare providers
14-Day global medicine volunteer mission with Tibetan Refugees
Mindful Medicine Conference in Northern India
October 29, 2019 – November 9, 2019
Designed for MDs / Open to all healthcare professionals
Offered by Ochsner Medical Center and the Louisiana-Mississippi Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (LMHPCO)
All trips include:
- Daily tours to cultural landmarks, including His Holiness Dalai Lama’s temple
- Lectures by Tibetan Buddhist Scholars
- Opportunities for mindfulness meditation and yoga instruction/practice
- Shopping for spices, fabrics & handicrafts at local markets
- Trekking or relaxing in the Himalayas
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world!
For more information about our trips, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.